Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Her name is Hana

Good afternoon to all...........^^

I am happy to present our family member. Her name is Hana which means flower in Japanese, but we go by Hana chan (little Hana) since she's only 4 month-old.



Hana chan has come while there was a discuss between four of us; my husband, a girl, a boy and me. I was the only one against to have a puppy at home. I mean I could see many works happened afterward.

We've been discussing about this issue for a few years earlier. My husband convinced all those things which kids could perceive if we had a pet. He even tried to induce both kids how delightful they would be. I had to keep listening such good consequence we would get whenever we went to mall and stopped by a pet shop. In contrast, I did reminding them I wouldn't do any dog's stuffs, like walking, showing or cleaning dog. My attempt was raveled since my girl, 6 year-old, promised me that she would be the one who takes responsibility for the dog's.

My husband got Hana chan from his friend. He picked dachshund because he personally like this breed. Hana chan was picked when she was only 2 month-old. Hana chan was conveyed to our house on August 14 when she turned to 4 after we returned from our Mediterranean trip. The name of Hana was created by little girl, Erisa who really loves flower and wishes to be a flower shop owner one day.



We are happy after having Hana chan as a new member of our family. Hana chan has brought us new neighbor (with dog), calmness, tenderness and so on, especially to my two kids.

Please welcome Hana chan as one of your online member as we are happy with her ^^.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ^^